NFABD vision statement:
An efficient and effective organization for the dissemination of resources, planning and implementation of all football activities in Brunei Darussalam atnational, regional and international levels.
NFABD mission statement:
Promoting and regulating theactivity of the game of football and all aspects connected with it, reconciling the amateur and professional dimension through organization structure.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF NFABD
- To improve the game of football constantly and promote, regulate and control it throughout the territory of Brunei Darussalam in the light of fair play and its unifying, educational, cultural and humanitarian values, particularly through youth and development programs;
- To organize competitions in Association Football in all its forms at a national level, by defining precisely, as required, the areas of authority conceded to the various Leagues of which it is composed;
- To draw up regulations and provisions and ensure their enforcement.
- To protect the interests of its Members;
- To respect and prevent any infringement of the statutes, regulations, directives and decisions of FIFA, AFC, AFF and NFABD as well as the Laws of the Game and to ensure that these are also respected by its Members.
- To prevent all methods or practices which might jeopardize the integrity of matches or competitions or give rise to abuse of Association Football.
- To control and supervise all friendly football matches of all forms played throughout the territory of Brunei Darussalam;
- To manage international sporting relations connected with Association Football in all its forms;
- To host competitions at international and other levels;
- To utilize NFABD’s funds in economic activities in order to fulfill the objectives of NFABD as stipulated here in above in this article.